Ray Florida with Rockland Paramedics said his crew responded to a possible carbon monoxide incidence on Franka Place in Spring Valley at about 5:30 p.m. Monday after a mother, who was with a little boy, called in to complain about headache and dizziness.
CO was detected at her house.
The residents were taken out of the house, treated with oxygen and transported by Spring Hill Ambulance to Nyack Hospital for evaluation.
Their condition is not life-threatening.
Orange and Rockland Utilities and Spring Valley Fire Department are on the scene to try to locate the cause of carbon monoxide.